The foundation for mastering all chords on the fretboard
This eBook gives you a system to master the fretboard, understand chord theory, apply it and be able to build on that to play any chord from then on. All in about 18 days.
How would you like to be able to play any chord, any voicing, any inversion, anywhere on the fretboard at will?
Th Major Chords Mastery eBook will teach you how. You will learn how to play every major chord at every position on the fretboard, you will have a bedrock foundation to make minor alterations to play any chord you want anywhere.
This eBook will be the best and most applicable system of chord playing you will find. Then you’ll find that when you try to learn other chords, more exotic chords, you’ll already know where they are. You just will need to alter a note or a couple of notes. Boom! You’re done. Master of chords.
Do you like variety?
Open chords are great. But did you know they are just triads stacked on top of each other? Do you know what slash chords are? Do you know what inversions are? The Major Chords Mastery eBook will teach you all of that. Add some interest. Add some variety to your chord playing. But most of all, learn your fretboard inside and out while learning how to play chords everywhere.
Here’s what I’ve got for you
After mastering all the chords below, you’ll cut the learning curve for more complex chords WAY down.
- Root 6 triads
- Root 5 triads
- Root 4 triads
- Root 3 triads
- 1st inversion root 4 triads
- 1st inversion root 3 triads
- 1st inversion root 2 triads
- 1st inversion root 1 triads
- 2nd inversion root 5 triads
- 2nd inversion root 4 triads
- 2nd inversion root 3 triads
- 2nd inversion root 2 triads
- Slash chords
- C chord linear shapes and triads
- A chord linear shapes and triads
- G chord linear shapes and triads
- E chord linear shapes and triads
- D chord linear shapes and triads
- practice worksheets to drill in the theory
- practice exercises to drill in the application
- 80 pages total
- 22 bonus pages of exercises