THESE 2 CONCEPTS WILL CATAPULT YOUR PLAYING!
There are just TWO ideas you to master IN DEPTH to become a truly good musician: the major scale and major chords. The more in depth you know these 2 concepts, the quicker you can master the guitar like a pro.
If you are a guitarist who…
- is just starting and wants to learn the right way
- is an intermediate guitarist who wants to get past playing the same thing
- wants to learn how to apply theory to the fretboard
- just wants to be able to play any chord in any position in the fretboard
… you can’t afford not to master these 2 concepts.
I’m Adam Long and this is why I’ve created these courses
One of the key things I learned early on was that you can do a lot with the pentatonic and blues scales. But I quickly wanted more. I wanted to know the fretboard, be able to improvise, be more creative and maybe even learn a little theory.
It was frustrating being stuck in a rut, playing the same licks over and over again. So after trying out several websites who really had pretty good quality stuff, I was still pulling a trick from here, a lick from there or a lesson that I understood but had a hard time applying to a practice schedule.
So I decided to make my own lessons and offer it to people like you and me.
This package gives instructions, practice exercises, and useable tools that help you go from wherever you are to giving you a level of understanding beyond what you can find anywhere else… except maybe a Berklee Course. (But who has that kind of cash?)
What you’ll be learning
Part 1: Major Scale Mastery
Cycle of Fourths, Circle of Fifths, Shapes and Patterns, CAGED, Key Signatures. These are all buzz words that we guitarists use. And we may have an idea of what they are or how to play some of them. But only a few know how to use them and apply them in depth.
So what..right? Well at the end of the your Major Scale Mastery Course, you will understand the Cycle of Fourths, you’ll know keys and you’ll have a whole mountain of exercises (over 70!) to pull from to create new and interesting phrasing and you’ll know some more cool things too. You’ll be on your way.
- Easy to understand printable PDF’s of essential theory
- MP3 audio so you can hear what each exercise is supposed to sound like. Practice along, rewind, whatever works for you.
- Printable practice logs, so you can keep a really good look at how you’re progressing.
- You’ll learn the basics of reading notation and you’ll see that it doesn’t need to be so daunting. And you’ll have PLENTY of practice with it ON THE FRETBOARD.
- Over 70 exercises, PDFs and most importantly…a defined plan on what to practice
Part 2: Major Chords Mastery
We all learn the basic open chords right away. And then we learn barred chords. But TRIADS are the key to unlocking the fretboard and moving into more advanced chord voicings and accompaniments. This course will teach you EVERYTHING there is to know about major chords.
Major triads are ESSENTIAL to master. Why? Because every other chord you will ever learn is based on the major triad. Why not have a raoadmap that takes you from beginner to a master at them so the rest comes easy?
By the end of this course, this is what you’ll have mastered.
- Root 6 triads
- Root 5 triads
- Root 4 triads
- Root 3 triads
- 1st inversion root 4 triads
- 1st inversion root 3 triads
- 1st inversion root 2 triads
- 1st inversion root 1 triads
- 2nd inversion root 5 triads
- 2nd inversion root 4 triads
- 2nd inversion root 3 triads
- 2nd inversion root 2 triads
- Slash chords
- C chord linear shapes and triads
- A chord linear shapes and triads
- G chord linear shapes and triads
- E chord linear shapes and triads
- D chord linear shapes and triads
In just this section You’ll have 80+ pages of printable, downloadable PDFs, worksheets, practice logs and a defined practice plan plus 20+ pages of additional bonus charts and exercises to really help you gain a profound understanding of the fretboard and major chords. Everything past that is a piece of cake.
Thank you very much for this and of course all your other lessons they have been very informative and have helped me a lot thanks once again! ~JB.
It’s all done for you
I think the best thing about Mastery Triple Pack, aside from being just a great value, is that it’s all done for you. It’s a step by step…even day by day process I take you through. So that at the end of about a 2-3 months, you really have a grasp on playing the major scale all over the fretboard and you chord knowledge is so much better.
The best site I’ve found yet! Lessons are intuitive and well thought out. Great instruction and clarity. Thanks again,
~Steve- Moscow, ID
Major Scale Mastery Details
- Know line and space notes
- Understand time and beats
- Learn ledger lines and note values
Unlock the fretboard
- Be able to name any note on the fretboard quickly
- Be able to find any specific note at will
Think outside of the CAGED
- Understand how CAGED helps with chord formation
- Understand the shapes of CAGED and starting positions
- Learn patterns and sequences and seamlessly connect them with ease
- You’ll know what keys are flat keys and sharp keys
- You’ll know what flat notes are in what keys and what sharps are in what keys
- You’ll understand tonal centers no matter what note you start on
- You’ll be using the Cycle of Fourths constantly and be able to explain it
Jason W. says
I can’t believe what I’ve learned. I’m a beginner and I was taking lessons. I would’ve spent a lot more and taken a lot longer to learn this stuff. Thanks! ~Jason W.
What if I already know the major scale and I can play chords
Most people know the major scale and most people can play major chords. It’s easy to play because most people learn it one way. But you will know how to play the major scale in every shape in any position on the fretboard and be able to connect them at will. AND you’ll have a skill set now that you can draw from to improvise much more effectively.
Not only will you be able to play all of those scales, you’ll be able to name the notes as you play them. Or say, “the 8th fret of the 5th string is F” right off the top of your head… if you follow the steps and do it consistently. Even if you already know the major scale, this series will take you beyond a simple understanding.
And as for chords. You will know every major chord and its inversions over the entire fretboard. This by itself is worth the course. Because once you know these positions, learning every other chord is simply a matter of moving a finger or two. This is THE FOUNDATION for knowing all chords, minor, augmented, diminished, extended, domininat, subdominant, etc… all chords.
Stick to it
I’ve done what I can to set the series up so it’s easy for you to follow it and stick with it. Take it slow. You’re not in a race. Enjoy playing the exercises. Enjoy learning. Enjoy creating. But I won’t promise you shortcuts. My goal is for you to understand and gain a solid foundation for your guitar playing future.
There’s no reason not to
If you aren’t satisfied with the series and don’t think it’s worth every penny, just write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be glad to give your money back. If you’re still unsure now and have questions for me, shoot me an email.
Why not buy now?
Why pay $30 and hour 2x a week? That’s $120 a month! This course is a FRACTION of that. And it is COMPLETELY risk free!
There are plenty of free sites out there. Why not just use them?
There are a LOT of sites out there with plenty of free stuff for you. This is one of them. Just look around. But, I guarantee you that there’s nothing free out their that covers near what these courses cover in such a step-by-step and detailed way that will develop your skill as a guitarist as quickly.
You’re the doctor! Really good stuff here man! When are you going to be putting out more packages? Cuz count me in. ~Ross
Buy now and I’ll include a 300+ page PDF package of all of the free lessons for you to keep and print without having to come back to the site here (not that I don’t want your company). But If I had a free copy of 300+ pages of charts, tabs, trick, tips IN ADDITION TO the Mastery Series… I’d jump on it. And not for
$250, not for a monthly fee, not for even $99 …JUST $29.95 FOR A LIMITED TIME!